Visitors

Sunday 12 August 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 224 of 2018

0003hrs:

For the upteenth time, I've missed out on a blog entry by minutes, having tried to upload for the past half an hour.

I have spent all of yesterday (Saturday the 11th - Day 223) responding to comments on this article that I wrote a couple of weeks ago:

Reclaiming Azad Jammu Kashmir For Her People

It has taken time but the article is gradually developing a meaningful discussion on our future. Some of my co-citizens who spent their formative years here in AJK and who have now been residing in the developed 'West' for decades, are still shy or lack confidence to engage with our emerging middle class diaspora.

I may as well embed the video summary of the article above, especially for those of you short of time or patience:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 87 of 2024

1550hrs: So, I did manage to expunge the all-nighter theme of living in Ramadhan. Slept at 2230hrs yesterday and got up at 0400hrs today, fe...