Visitors

Monday 24 December 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 358 of 2018

1201hrs:

I've been waiting on an MLA to get back in touch with me all morning. He had promised last week that he would meet me today.

As we're entering the serious end of our action-oriented research, I will have to become more detailed in my description of interaction with the legislative assembly, bureaucracy and AJK administration in general.

As mentioned before, I'm still not adequately summarising each passing day in my blog entries.

Need to work a bit harder and smarter too.

I thought I'd upload this video (made on Saturday - Day 356) to twitter and gauge reaction:


Here's the image for the banner Shamim Sahaab and I were holding in the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...