Visitors

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 8 of 2020

1106hrs:

Life is on full throttle almost, as we seamlessly drift from one subdivision of AJK to the next. There is a lot that can be managed in 24 hours, even in such a society damaged by needless conflict by its neighbours.


On my morning walk, I thought I 'd capture this view for its green texture against the sun. Its a pity that my other phone with 41 megapixels is still under repair. As with life in general, you make do with what you have. 



Smaahni

......


Freedom lessons continue:





......


The People's Assembly discussion is getting more and more interesting and invigorating by the day:



......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...