Visitors

Monday 3 February 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 34 of 2020

1425hrs:

We've had to abort our AJK wide tour in reference to the inaugural session of The People's Assembly as we (Afzaal Hamdani and I) were prevented from proceeding beyond Reshian checkpost earlier today.

This was our second attempt after I was stopped at the same location on Friday the 31st.

I cannot pursue the objective of obtaining the fundamental rights of my people if I can't even travel to all the subdivisions of my territory. 

The Pakistani army and its agencies have an ego problem, a greed dilemma and an inefficiency crisis.

They also have absolutely no idea of what the world is in the 21st century.

Do any of you remember this?


....

I am now proceeding to the capital of AJK and specifically the PM Secretariat to obtain a public statement from the AJK government on this most recent obstacle in the path of public interest in AJK.

Here's our video for the day:



......

1 comment:

  1. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: Kenya News Today

    ReplyDelete

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...