Visitors

Sunday 7 August 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 219 of 2022

1952hrs:

Day 63 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0804hrs

My punctuality deficit has increased to 451 minutes.

I have slipped once again, though by just a few minutes. The good news is that I am slipping less often than not.

....

Tonight's live Twitter space conducted by JKTV was packed with various MLAs (Members of the Legislative Assembly) including Choudhary Yasin, Sardar Attique, Hasan Ibrahim, Shah Ghulam Qadir and Raja Farooq Haider. It also had Dr Nazir Gilani to provide the much needed - yet hitherto - absent legal compass for both politicians and the listening public alike: 

Of course, I did make my contribution too albeit about 2 hours and 54 minutes into the programme. For very compelling reasons I thought it opportune to bring Raja Farooq Haider off his 'high horse' and amongst other objections to his conversation I described him as 'guilty' and 'undemocratic'. Previous to my input he had answered some questions put by the public but considered it prudent to 'flee the scene' during my conversation.  

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 114 of 2024

0744hrs: As if by instinct I am getting up near that 0500hrs target every morning. In fact, this morning I actually got up at 0300hrs, did s...