Visitors

Monday 30 January 2023

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 30 of 2023

1037hrs:

Day 239 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0744hrs

Attendance = 100%
Punctuality = 68%
162 days on time or early of 239
Punctuality deficit = 128 minutes 
Punctuality Consistency Status = 4 days 

Note: 96hrs completed at Square this morning, at precisely 0805hrs. It rained ferociously and incessantly since yesterday evening. Contingencies were activated but it was still a challenge.

I did get up earlier than 0744hrs but the phone battery was dead. Rain was lashing down and it took time to reactivate.

....

I will endeavour to begin writing down my thoughts publicly, on a more regular basis. Of course I do write daily and copiously but as the level of interaction with my co-citizens is intensifying and we have reached a critical stage of our journey, our people need to be kept informed in real time of developments as they emerge.

There remains misunderstanding over the critical importance of population census data in 21st century governance. We are making inroads though, via our Sunday 'Legal Experts Q & A' Twitter Space @jkapublicagency.

I think it is high time that I repeat the importance, which I have been highlighting gradually since 2012.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...