Visitors

Sunday 18 June 2023

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 169 of 2023

1029hrs:

Making every aspiring citizen responsible for their opinion and data is a strategy that is essentially novel in our society. Nevertheless, there is a first time for everything.

Preparing our people for data driven governance.

....

Here's our second example of co-ordinated and synchronised public activism throughout the Poonch division in particular:


....

The above was followed up by an interview of myself by my hosts at this sit-in protest (dharna). Many thanks to Shaan Javed of Tain Dhalkot in particular:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...