Visitors

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 17 of 2024

1508hrs:

When one is not performing to their optimum levels, it can feel like they have reached rock bottom but the depths are even deeper than what one usually imagines. We have reached such depths it seems. Looking back at this winter, it can be assessed as probably the least productive over the past 19. I didn't sleep until c. 0330hrs this morning and despite waking up at 0800hrs feeling strangely fresh (a bit like yesterday) I decided to go back to sleep, only to wake up at c. 1400hrs.

Can I break this cycle?

The answers have to be found deep inside.

....


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...