Visitors

Saturday 1 September 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 244 of 2018

2354hrs:

Back in Rawalakot. Back to a sweet temperature. So much so that I had to wear a sweater on my walk to dinner in the evening.

Meanwhile, I have no more time at my disposal. It all seems to be booked till death.

As I write in darkness for want of electricity, my co-citizen Mahmood Ahmed Musafir maintains his hunger strike for more than a hundred days while sitting less than a kilometre from Imran Khan, the new chief executive of the country that ignores Mahmood, not least because he can help resolve the shortfall of electricity with his alternate power generation plan.

We live in a fascinating era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 109 of 2024

1444hrs: Our trials and tribulations over the optimum amount of rest continue. Despite a good night's sleep which effectively began at a...