Visitors

Monday 24 September 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 267 of 2018

2230hrs:



I really like that note. It's so re-assuring coming from such an age-less writer.

Earlier in the day, I tried to send the following fax to Malaysia from Dadyaal in AJK. I learned that you can only send faxes to Pakistan - from anywhere in AJK - and nowhere else beyond!

Fax: 00 603 8994 2689
To:
The Asian Football Confederation
AFC House
Jalan 1/155B, Bukit Jalil
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Procedure for applying for FIFA membership ref. AJK

Tanveer Ahmed
Sun 15 Jul, 20:48

to media@the-afc.com


Dear AFC,

We are not sure whether this is the appropriate forum to make a formal application for FIFA (and by extension AFC) membership, with a view to participating in the qualifying campaign for the next world cup in Qatar 2022 (from Asia).

Our 'country' is officially described as Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK is an acronym) and it translates as the free part of Jammu and Kashmir, which is intermittently but fiercely contested between India and Pakistan.

Our territory boasts having its own prime minister, president, supreme court and constitution with a clearly defined territory including an over 1 million strong diaspora in the developed world.

We are a keen footballing nation and are confident of qualifying from Asia.

We would be grateful if the AFC can guide us on how and what are the appropriate steps that we need to take.

In earnest

Tanveer Ahmed

Founder: AJK Public Agency

ajkpublicagency.org

Contact: 0092 3455044252

Further Note:

In reference to the above email, a phone conversation was attempted on the 7th of September to the following phone number 00 603 8994 2689, as no response was received via email. I was put through to a lady whose name I was informed to be Ms Elia. However, despite a couple of attempts I could not get through to her either.

Now that I haven’t received a response via email or the phone, I am attempting to contact AFC via fax. If I don’t receive a response via this method either, then I will contact FIFA directly.

Here's a video confirmation of the above:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...