Visitors

Monday 18 February 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 49 of 2019

1612hrs:

I had to embed this as it gives us a clue to the mostly ignored part of the Kashmir conflict puzzle. I've always maintained that India and Pakistan do more to prolong each other's presence in Jammu & Kashmir, than anything else:


...

Even some of our AJK citizens are celebrating the announcement of the release of 2,107 'Pakistani' prisoners from Saudi jails, as a goodwill gesture by the crown prince Muhammad bin Salman on his visit to Pakistan. However:


Translation of the Urdu text adjacent to the portrait of Baba Jaan:

"I wish I was also in a Saudi Arabian jail - By the son of a land without a constitution - Baba Jaan" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...