Visitors

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 254 of 2019

0246hrs:

It boils down to this:


.......

My sentiments entirely and for some years now:





The text in the FB post above reads as:

One of the rarest video on Kashmir in original dubbing. I still believe Maharaja Karan Singh has a greater role to play in the present scenario. Jai ho !

End of text in FB post......

Hence, my comment above the video.

.... 

They covered the sit-in protest (dharna) at the LOC in Poonch a couple of days ago and today Al Jazeera have published an opinion piece by an exiled Pakistani journalist Taha Siddiqui:



.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 114 of 2024

0744hrs: As if by instinct I am getting up near that 0500hrs target every morning. In fact, this morning I actually got up at 0300hrs, did s...