Visitors

Sunday 12 September 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 255 of 2021

0152hrs:

I tried to log an entry about 15 minutes before midnight yesterday but the internet connection was too slow to load this page! 

Travelling........and dealing with intermittent but torrential rain. 

Nature has its own plans, let's celebrate it.

......

We have a hectic few days ahead and we've already spent the most of the last 24 hours travelling. The most notable event today was a book launch on Sharda at Baramulla:


As can be gauged from the banner above, I was also invited to speak online which I did, thankfully finding a strong enough connection to connect just when I needed it in the Neelam Valley. I still await a video recording of the proceedings..........which I find by accessing Facebook without having to trouble the hosts, well a few snippets at least:


The above event was covered well by local media in Indian-administered Jammu & Kashmir. Here's an example:


Soon after, I was interviewed by a local journalist Khwaja Fayyaz, who also happens to be the Daily Jang correspondent for the region:
 

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...