Visitors

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 258 of 2021

2259hrs:

Travel continues........putting the past few days into perspective.....reviewing the experience....the biggest challenge by far is the competing attitudes of my own people. Most mean well but tend to operate in circles.....result: little forward movement....and if there is, it is followed by many steps back. It's a challenge I relish though despite everything.

.....

Today was yet another busy day. Some of my journalist friends had insisted that I should conduct a press conference at Central Press Club Muzaffarabad, not least to begin mainstream interaction despite contesting narratives (viz. the Pakistani nationalist narrative versus the internal narrative of AJK). 


Here's the video footage:


Earlier in the day I had paid a visit to the High Court of AJK as well as the Department of Tourism & Archeology where I met DG (Director General) Irshaad Peerzada to discuss the latest events in and in reference to Sharda:


Here are the video updates given outside the building:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...