Visitors

Thursday 30 March 2023

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 89 of 2023

1732hrs:

Under normal circumstances today would have been Day 298 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square in Dadyaal. However, what was normal became abnormal yesterday when the local municipality invaded the Square at c. 1500hrs.

Hence, after almost a year this morning, I enjoyed my first lie-in. Of course, I intend to make full use of this extra time I have been donated by the AJK government, albeit unwittingly on their part.

No doubt, this will be a great test of my character and how I respond. Probably, the greatest test yet!

I have no intention of failing.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 119 of 2024

0901hrs: Got up at 0630hrs this morning even though I woke just before 0500hrs. I had gone to sleep at c. 0100hrs. .... I'm really worri...