Visitors

Monday 1 April 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 91 of 2019

1441hrs:

This is what I describe as the path to genuine introspection:

I wrote the following in my daily notes yesterday (most of which has yet to to published):

Conflict resolution cannot have a majoritarian approach....working through minorities is more constructive....

The tweet above essentially reminded me of that.

......

Now, this is strong and also contextual to the Valley:

....

1959hrs: LOC Update - Poonch Sector

The fire does not cease, especially in Spring.

Tithrinote, Battal, Mandhol, Serra, Darra Sher Khan, Tahi, Tattapani and Goi are all affected. Civilians have been witnessing heavy cross-fire since this morning.

......

Can we call this, "The boot on the other foot"?:




.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 111 of 2024

0910hrs: Despite getting up at 0630hrs rather than the 'stipulated' 0500hrs I feel that I have broken some barriers or decimated som...