Visitors

Saturday 22 June 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 173 of 2019

0929hrs: 

Forts were built to defend warrior/kings and their conquered territories from the enemy. We have our own Red Fort in Muzaffarabad which was built centuries ago but has endured decades of neglect since 1947. 

Here's a video of it that I made almost 8 years ago:



Can it be restored? More pointedly, can its use be transformed to better suit contemporary public interest?  

....

I usually translate any content embedded here. However, on this occasion I will confine the privilege of understanding the following to my Urdu readers. Most certainly, they need to understand the message more than anyone else:



...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...