Visitors

Sunday 17 November 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 321 of 2019

1913hrs:

Mirpur, Kotli, Gulpur..................Gurutta

It has been a while since my vehicle last broke down. Did it have to happen or could it have been avoided? It will become clearer tomorrow.

......

These questions will get increasingly pointed. My friend Baba Jaan has been through a lot and I know he will get through this:



Translated thus:

Will the esteemed court of Gilgit Baltistan grant permission to this innocent individual on account of ill health to obtain treatment in any city of Pakistan itself? What opinion do the federal minded advocates of PPP, PML-N and PTI hold on this innocent individual?

End of translation of tweet...

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...