Visitors

Sunday 5 May 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 125 of 2019

0059hrs:

I'm still trying to manage the euphoria of camping at the very spot where I was prevented from conducting a hunger strike for public interest on the 10th of April last year, namely Azaadi Chowk - Muzaffarabad.

This is my facebook entry from earlier this morning:



Just for those of you who can't read the text of the fb post, here it is:

A lot can change in less than a year. I was prevented from conducting a hunger strike at Azaadi Chowk on the 10th of April 2018. The 'Save Rivers - Save Muzaffarabad' Movement began its sit-in protest on the 25th of March this year. I didn't have to lift as much as a finger to realise my dream of citizen control of public space this time. The people of Muzaffarabad have exceeded my expectations.
.....

How the evening pans out in Azaadi Chowk, Muzaffarabad:

In deep discussion with the public
.......

Here are examples of what was written - in blood - at Azaadi Chowk in Muzaffarabad yesterday:



.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...