Visitors

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 359 of 2019

2316hrs:

I could have missed today's entry quite easily but I didn't. 

A merry Christmas to all my Christian friends wherever they may dwell in the world. Here's an image from Google:



.......

(Update: 31/12/19 at c. 2300hrs):

In Conversation with Liaqat Hayat of JKNAP & PNA in Dadyaal on Day 9 - 25/12/19

After commemorating the death anniversary of Arshad Billoo Shaheed here in Dadyaal, we used the opportunity to converse with the President of JKNAP and Secretary General of PNA.


We discussed the current state of affairs in AJK, the wider regional scenario, PNA's strategy and an exchange of views on the People's Assembly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...