Visitors

Friday 12 January 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 12 of 2018

Getting close to the end of the first fortnight of 2018. In fact, almost 12 days have elapsed already with 9 daily entries to show for it. As some have only been as much as a sentence, it would be extremely difficult for the reader to imagine this blog playing its part as a centrifuge for change in AJK.

I've learned a lot of things that I couldn't possibly have learned if I had spent the last 13 years in some other part of the world. My thinking has evolved differently, my attitude has mutated and certain attributes that I never thought I was capable of possessing, have been acquired. Patience and learning to be on the right side of nature are 2 distinct virtues that come immediately to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...