Visitors

Thursday 18 January 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 18 of 2018

Bits and pieces of good movement ahead.

It takes all sorts of characters to develop a consensus.

Talking of small states (in land or population) usually doing better than many larger states on providing quality governance, I mentioned some in a comment on Portmir.org.uk

Do visit the website. Until being led to it a few months ago, I didn't think it was possible for the AJK diaspora to develop such high quality content just yet. Not for another 10 years I had imagined. I was wrong.

I'm also preparing an article for that place on the cyber river which will try and make a logical case while touching on the touchy issues of Identity, Narratives, Security, Economy, Constitutionalism and Agency.

For those of you who pray, put in a word for me too if you think I am sincere in what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 87 of 2024

1550hrs: So, I did manage to expunge the all-nighter theme of living in Ramadhan. Slept at 2230hrs yesterday and got up at 0400hrs today, fe...