Visitors

Sunday 14 January 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 14 of 2018

Conducted a 'pilot' tour of my next public activity. This time the strategy is slightly different and planned a few weeks in advance.

A regular daily timed routine is usually described as the most efficient way to make one most productive over the long run. Apparently the brain grooves into habits and I will discuss this topic further in due course. I should add that whatever I will write here, will usually revolve around how I interact with others who live in my society, which is almost hermetically sealed from the rest of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...