Visitors

Saturday 10 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 41 of 2024

1259hrs:

A bit sharper today. Got to sleep at the target time of midnight. Quite easily got up at 0800hrs, only 2 hours over the optimum level. Nevertheless, slipped back to bed after an hour and took another 2 hours of sleep.

41 days on into the new year - which will be a very eventful year in many respects - I'm still lagging behind. Much to worry about and little to present so far.

....

Some work is being done by our co-citizens to promote JKA PUBLIC AGENCY and particularly our daily Space on Twitter which is into its 515th Space this evening, almost uninterrupted since it began bar a mere 1 day's delay for episode 32, due to my own oversight:

Here's how it is being promoted:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...