Visitors

Thursday 22 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 53 of 2024

1159hrs:

Improved from yesterday by sleeping at 0200hrs. I had to follow Luton's visit to Liverpool in the English Premier League and until half-time it looked a dream with the score at Liverpool 0 : Luton 1. The second half did convert to a nightmare as Liverpool have built a tradition of finishing strong viz. Liverpool 4 : Luton 1. Simultaneously, I was also able to participate in an online programme on #InternationalMotherTongueDay :


Again, I struggled to get up. Eventually rising at 1100hrs accumulating a total of 9 hours rest, 2 more than yesterday and 3 more than the optimum.

I have much soul searching to do.

....

Today's financial statement, courtesy AJK Public Treasury:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...