Visitors

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 59 of 2024

1623hrs:

Now effectively using my laptop as a desktop, until I can procure a new laptop.

Instead of improving on yesterday (9 hours) I fell back to 10 hours today. The initial part is correct viz. getting to sleep around midnight but its the morning which is letting me down, or rather I am letting it down.

....

I will first of all prioritise the daily budget statement that I began publishing on the 20th of February. Whenever I have a multitude of tasks to conduct in the field such tasks do tend to lag behind. I did publish for 3 days in a row till the 22nd. Now, I have to make amends for the days of the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and today the 28th to bring AJK Public Treasury up to date.

Today's financial statement:


.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...