Visitors

Sunday 18 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 49 of 2024

0951hrs:

I have reversed the downfall of yesterday to a considerable extent. It took me just beyond 0100hrs to fall asleep and I did manage to get up at 0900hrs this morning. The rain has returned and that cannot be a bad thing for our nascent crops.

I'm keen to develop momentum from hereon....

....

After a few weeks of 'soft & subtle awareness outreach' to my co-villagers on the importance of waste management and its bearing on our future success as a country, we convened our inaugural meeting this morning in our bazaar, with all major stakeholders on board:
 

....

Daily financial statement:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...