Visitors

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 52 of 2024

1124hrs:

I have cut down sleep but it is not in sync with the pattern I'm aspiring for. I didn't get to sleep till 0400hrs as there was much pending work to attend to that couldn't wait any longer. I did get up at 0800hrs but felt that was not enough sleep for my 51 year old body. after a while I returned to sleep but got up at 1100hrs. Therefore, 7 hours in total is better than than the 8 plus that I've been 'enjoying' for most of this year so far.

....

I'm devoting a lot of time to trying to explain to my co-citizens the need for them to financially play a part in change, that would be for the betterment of our people, It's the only weak link of our peace strategy for a thousand years: 

....

Today's snapshot financial statement:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 128 of 2024

2329hrs: Fared today similar to yesterday viz. midnight to 1000hrs....thus I need to work out what is preventing me from waking at 0500hrs a...