Visitors

Friday 23 February 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 54 of 2024

0956hrs:

Have performed markedly better today. I didn't go to sleep till after 0400hrs because of engagement with co-citizens in different time zones. I also managed to get up at 0700hrs after not really being able to sleep. So, today's 'rest performance' has dwindled to half of the optimum level needed to give 100% every day. 

It is likely that the responsibility of work is now preventing me from slumbering furthermore. The change in weather is also a factor, though it should be noted that there is still frost in the mornings.

....

We have completed our 7th Friday in the 'Court of the Public':


....

Our daily financial statement:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...