Visitors

Sunday 3 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 63 of 2024

1200hrs:

Tragically missed out on yesterday's entry (Day 62 of 2024) as we've been without electricity for the past 24 hours. Whenever the weather takes a turn for the worse the first casualty is electricity. I did try my utmost to make something of the laptop screen but to no avail. I have to rely on a separate monitor to use the laptop and that is powered from the mains. 

It is gut wrenching to have missed out. It is even more gut wrenching to know that there were ways to avoid it if I had planned in advance.

I did sleep around midnight and did up early at c. 0800hrs but it remained difficult to get up and do anything given the pounding the surrounding environment had taken.

....

Today's financial statement:

....

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 64 of 2024

For the purposes of ensuring that our daily output is logged and documented, despite the disaster with the internet yesterday, we will post relevant data for Day 62 of 2024 here:

It was a day to venture out after the torrents of last night:

....

Our daily financial statement for the 2nd of March:


....

I should also add a note on my sleeping pattern for the day corresponding to Day 64 this year:

I got to sleep around 0200hrs and got up at c. 1000hrs. Still struggling of course but will continue battling.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 119 of 2024

0901hrs: Got up at 0630hrs this morning even though I woke just before 0500hrs. I had gone to sleep at c. 0100hrs. .... I'm really worri...