Visitors

Saturday 30 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 90 of 2024

1525hrs:

Got to sleep closer to midnight last night. A better quality of sleep until 0400hrs. I wanted to begin my work day soon after closing my fast as I did yesterday but as there was no electricity (due to heavy rain during the night) I had no option but to take further rest after 0600hrs. Managed to get up at 1200hrs. A total of 10 hours of sleep today, 4 more than necessary. It is difficult to work while fasting but one has to plod on regardless. We are already way behind where we should be.

....

On the penultimate day of the month, we are on the verge of publishing our first full month of daily financial statements:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...