Visitors

Sunday 31 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 91 of 2024

1140hrs:

It has been another all-nighter as I strive to ensure no more hours & minutes are wasted or rather ill-utilised. I remain conscious that an optimum amount of quality sleep is essential for maximum productivity in any given 24 hour cycle.

It is also the last day of the month and I am striving to ensure that you not only have this month's financial statement but those of February & January too, for comparison. I will then continue to keep on publishing previous statements that are available in my documentation gathered over the years, going back eventually to about July 2009, when I began dedicated work on the ground in AJK.

....

Ultimately, sleep did catch up with me at c. 1300hrs and I got 4 hours rest until 1700hrs.

.... 

We have successfully completed our first full month of daily financial statements:


We will be publishing our monthly financial statement very soon too. Hopefully by tomorrow.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 128 of 2024

2329hrs: Fared today similar to yesterday viz. midnight to 1000hrs....thus I need to work out what is preventing me from waking at 0500hrs a...