Visitors

Friday 22 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 82 of 2024

0346hrs:

I am hoping this is my last all-nighter for the foresee-able future. I can also hear the wind blowing ferociously, which also means - in all likelihood - that we will lose power indefinitely. Being pro-active is a damn good habit to possess.

....

By 0800hrs I was too tired to carry on and took the risk of trying to sleep for an hour before venturing out to the various 'State' organs or departments that I've been meaning to visit for the last couple of weeks. However, it was not to be and I eventually got up at c. 1330hrs to prepare for our 11th 'Awaami Adaalat' or 'Public Court' this afternoon at Jammu Chowk Sehnsa: 


....

Our daily financial statement has now developed its own groove in our daily routine, unhampered since the 20th of February 2024:


....

There is no longer any valid reason for the world to ignore the plea and activism of Sonam Wangchuk in Ladakh. A genius with an illustrious track record of invention and craft in engineering, currently into his 17th day of a fast beneath the sky, with only water and salt to keep him alive:
 

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 118 of 2024

2005hrs: Got up instinctively at 0400hrs, an hour before my designated time of 0500hrs. I had more or less slept through from about 1900hrs ...