Visitors

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 86 of 2024

1852hrs:

Yes, I did manage the all-nighter followed by visits to the alms department, courts and the forestry department in the morning. Following which I spent an hour at the sit-in protest for rights managed by the local Joint Awaami Action Committee. 

The day got tougher as the afternoon developed. Before iftaar at c. 1825hrs I did get some sleep for about an hour or so. I hope to get to sleep soon after 2300hrs tonight in an attempt to expunge the all-night routine.

....

Indeed, I fell asleep at about 2230hrs during our evening Space on Baltistan, the earliest and healthiest time I've gone to sleep in a long time.

....
 
Our 36th daily financial statement in a row:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 118 of 2024

2005hrs: Got up instinctively at 0400hrs, an hour before my designated time of 0500hrs. I had more or less slept through from about 1900hrs ...