Visitors

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 65 of 2024

1331hrs:

Slept at 0500hrs in the morning as I was engrossed in data management, with literally a few million files to sort out, going back to 2005. It has been ongoing for the past week or so and is gradually taking shape. Data has no value if it is unorganised and a life has little value if it is not properly documented.

I got up at midday, which means I slept for c. 7 hours which is less than I have done on previous days but the timing remains very much out of sync. I battle on.

....

Our daily financial statement, into its 15th day of daily publication:


....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 119 of 2024

0901hrs: Got up at 0630hrs this morning even though I woke just before 0500hrs. I had gone to sleep at c. 0100hrs. .... I'm really worri...