Visitors

Sunday 16 October 2011

Being shot at by the Cheat

Indeed....the thought makes my blood boil. 


I'm only just grasping the extent of Pakistani terror in Kashmir. A limit to tragedy weaved by Pakistan there is not. 


I'm straining to avoid over-emphasising the issue for want of people's partiality to ignorance, prejudice towards non-Muslims and predilection for corruption.


Personally, I cannot tolerate Pakistan's presence here any longer.

....

(Update 28/08/19 at 1845hrs)

I know both Indians and Pakistanis can at times take criticism very personally:



Here's video footage of the incident:



......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...