Visitors

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs:

Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0600hrs but thought better of it as it could have exhausted me for the rest of the day. Instead, I opted to sleep and got up at 1300hrs. It was 6 hours of sleep, an optimum amount but at totally the wrong time of day. Nevertheless, 129 days into the year and we battle on.

....   

This should be self-explanatory:

....

An Urdu video explanation of the 'Averting a Security Crisis in AJK':


....

An example of how Pakistan's clandestine agencies try and threaten our people for peacefully protesting for their rights:

(The number of the person making the call is also included):


....

1981, Margaret Thatcher and the Mujahideen:


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 140 of 2024

2320hrs: Our 7 political prisoners in Mangla are on my mind foremost. It could be criminal if I return to Sehnsa without securing their rele...