Visitors

Monday 14 August 2023

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 226 of 2023

1157hrs:

Another black day in the history of Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas, the 77th in fact.

Plenty of cheating on the part of Pakistan on display in Dadyaal too. Watch the following video for a detailed explanation:


....

I'm also preparing for my barefoot walk from Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square to Gulpur, which should commence by about 1300hrs.

....

I eventually left at about 1400hrs. Here is some further footage:


Some co-citizens joined me in solidarity up to Amb:


The walk lasted about 6 hours and I covered about 15 kilometres - taking breaks at intervals of about every 3-4 kilometres.....the asphalt on the road was hot, the cemented sides were less hot and walking on grass where possible was almost akin to walking with shoes. It wasn't easy though and I had to tread each step carefully to ensure I didn't land on any glass, sharp stone or poisonous creature.

It is amazing how nature always intervenes when the going gets tough. My burning feet were given respite by a blizzard of rain after just an hour of walking!

Upon reaching Jarai, I released a final video:


To top off the day - which in many senses was a victory for public interest - the following short video should give our enemies some food for thought:

As it can't be embedded, here's a link

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 129 of 2024

1610hrs: Momentum took me all the way to 0700hrs this morning before I finally fell asleep. I even almost got up for my morning walk at c. 0...