Visitors

Thursday 4 June 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 156 of 2020

1428hrs:

I resumed football a few days ago after a lay off for over 3 weeks. When injuries occur at my age (48) they take a lot more time to recover than if I were a couple of decades younger. I notice that whenever I put my foot down and exert myself over a certain level, some ligament or muscle will give way. This means that I need to build my strength to a certain level before I could do all those things I would do on a daily basis over 3 decades ago.

In short, I've spent a lot of years away from football and am paying for it now.

......  

Serendipity gives us the following portrait:




........ 

As activists in AJK, we must intensify our campaign to identify lame or destructive elements in our bureaucracy/admin part of the 'executive', which remains constant and unscrutinised unlike the politicians who campaign from one election to the next:



.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 116 of 2024

0800hrs: Even though I didn't sleep until 0100hrs I did get up at 0500hrs, just like clockwork. Returned to Sehnsa yesterday after a laz...