Visitors

Thursday 18 June 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 170 of 2020

1621hrs...

I ventured out towards the LOC yesterday morning in search of fresh spring water and open green spaces....

This is the first time I've ventured out of Dadyaal since early March.

I did obtain what I desired but I also got intermittent gun fire in my midst (between Indian and Pakistani soldiers), the near absence of electricity - at low voltage when available - and the total absence of communication networks.

I did climb up to a particular hilltop to obtain an internet signal yesterday evening but it was not to be.

I missed my diary input for only the second time this year thus (Day 169 of 2020).

Today I've had to improvise and I did so successfully!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...