Visitors

Saturday 20 June 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 172 of 2020

2133hrs:

While still enjoying the open expanses of the LOC. minus the un-needed presence of Indian and Pakistani soldiers whereby both seem to be synchronised with each other, in contrast to the enmity both teach us, depending on which side of the LOC we reside in.

This has given me the much needed time to refine and organise my filework and also catch up on some much welcome alternative reading about the Indian partition in 1947.

I can gather from my experience that we as a society or polity haven't evolved much since then. We still base our public or political activity on what we can achieve personally from any anticipated change.

This only makes my job harder......and more difficult for all those associated with me in any way. Not least because my approach revolves around empowering my people as a whole, not enriching a few.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...