Visitors

Sunday 2 August 2020

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 215 of 2020

1645hrs:

I wanted to leave Mirpur today at all costs but I still haven't completed my 'desk' targets yet. I am close though and despite picking up flu symptoms last night I'm battling on.

.....

The following interview was pending for upload since it was conducted on the 16th of October 2019:



Here's an intro to the interviewee:

Asif Hashmi

Singer, songwriter, composer of Bagh has spent over 12 years promoting local J & K culture through his artistic efforts but only receives verbal/written applause or recognition. The society whose rights he is working for do not provide him with practical assistance, so that he may deliver even more and better than what he is doing on his own steam. This is the story of our society and the major reason why we are not making any progress in our rights struggle.

.......

For those who are really serious about Jammu Kashmir & Allied's independence have a lot to learn from Switzerland:



..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 78 of 2024

0450hrs: I've been working continuously since waking up at 1400hrs yesterday. Yes, I will go to sleep at some point and will also notify...