Visitors

Monday 18 October 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 291 of 2021

1658hrs:

Have spent some time at home today - in between travelling to various events in the region from Bhimber to Kotli - to try and update the public on activity generated over the past few days. Indeed, there have been literally thousands of events and issues that I have covered or participated in, over the last decade or so which despite being logged comprehensively have yet to be published online. 

I am trying to change that. 

.....

I wasn't able to accompany the 'Watan Bachao March' of JKLF - R on their journey from Chakswari to Dadyaal on account of family commitments, including taking my mother to the family home of Rasheed Khan s/o Sheikh Abdul Aziz; who had settled in Canada some years ago but tragically succumbed to cancer at a relatively young age. His body arrived today and many people from Kotli and afar descended to his funeral. He was a very talented citizen who had a good grasp of our 'National Question and will be sorely missed.

Meanwhile, I can provide video footage of the walking brigade's rousing welcome in Dadyaal courtesy JKTV:


......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...