Visitors

Saturday 23 October 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 296 of 2021

2035hrs:

Some family commitments prevented me from departing yesterday. I managed to rejoin the 'Watan Bachao March' (Save our Motherland/Country March) at Dothaan, a few kilometres short of Kaigalla where we received a rousing welcome:


......

Later in the evening, I was invited to a discussion on JKTV involving the 'Let Kashmir Decide' emerging global coalition which had seasoned activists from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia participating in it. Despite the massive difference in time zones they were all able to connect while I. despite participating in the programme couldn't really take active part due to my inferior internet connection. It is telling that an activist who took part from Islamabad had a clear connection while I, on the outskirts of Rawalakot in AJK didn't. This is symptomatic of the one-sided relationship between AJK and Pakistan:


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 110 of 2024

0512hrs: I have managed to get up at 0500hrs sharp for the past 4 days in a row, like a bolt almost. That isn't where the problem lies. ...