Visitors

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 293 of 2021

2327hrs:

JIT = Just In Time......an acronym first used to describe Japanese production line creativity in the 1980s I think. From time to time it applies in the context of me logging an entry on this weblog too.

I have been incessantly engaged in public activity since my last entry yesterday. I will try and describe it in due course. Maybe not so much in terms of words but certainly in the form of a series of videos uploaded to JKTV.

Bear with me....

The first video footage was produced in Naar in the morning and includes interaction with the public on the public referendum:


The next footage involves scenes enroute and on arrival in Kotli:


Before arriving in Kotli, we were welcomed on the outskirts of the city by a prominent local journalist Kashif Shabir, who generated the following footage:


I'll end today's blog proceedings with footage of the welcome in Kotli:


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...