Visitors

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 264 of 2022

1821hrs:

Day 108 at Maqbool Bhat Shaheed Square - Dadyaal.

0831hrs

My punctuality is at an equilibrium today. Another first! Neither a surplus or a deficit. 

Not only was I late today but by a significant amount! I haven't been so late in arriving since Day 86 at MBS Square when I was 28 minutes late, 22 days ago. In this period, I had only been late once and that by 38 seconds!

I don't factor in excuses at this mature stage of my struggle but I did sleep at c. 0500hrs this morning after completing work on a significant human rights issue.

Punctuality percentage: 61 days on time or early of 108 = 57% punctual (just about!)

....

Day 9 on JKTV's daily Twitter Space at 9pm takes us to the 3rd major influencer of public policy - certainly in the context of AJK - namely 'Special Interest Groups':

Associated reference:

To understand the concept of 'Special Interest Groups' in AJK we can even cite the role of Pakistan in cultivating such groups here. They themselves are a domineering 'SIG' & this conversation with Raja Zafar ul Haq confirms that:  

Link

Space Count (That is: How many people have engaged so far): 56 (updated at 1645hrs on 24/09/2022) 

Average space count (9 days so far): 98
 
....

Thieves caught red-handed in the darkness of night, or we can call it the early hours of the morning:

.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 115 of 2024

2124hrs: My real examination begins tomorrow, as so many stars seem to be aligned - I use that cliche metaphorically - as it is easier or ev...