There are many people waiting for work, notes or other material that is pending for months. There are others who have genuine issues with the state which need addressing, some have been pending for years. If only I can develop the right daily routine. Much of what an individual can achieve or not is down to his or her conduct or lack of it. A half of one month has already elapsed into the new year.
Nothing can be as precious as time. I have no more to waste.
A Journey in Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas (JKA)............................ from Subject to Citizen .........autocracy to democracy .........Dogra Raaj to Awaami Raaj .........1947 CE to........................... #WhiteFlags #Neutrality #WaterManagement #MirpurtoLondonviaCentralAsia
Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Diary (DD) - Day 277 of 2026
1104hrs: Day 122 of this stupid war also delivers us the first anniversary of what has transpired as the ill-fated agreement (Between the Pa...
-
1128hrs: Countdown to end of 2025: 64 days Along with the various activities I do on a daily basis, as of yesterday I have added a daily 2 m...
-
Muhammad Ali Murtaza in his unsealed coffin Kotli – Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Thu. 21/02/13 Born in Lahore to a Sufi (Br...
No comments:
Post a Comment