Visitors

Friday 5 January 2018

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 5 of 2018

So I missed out on writing - not even as much as a sentence - in the past couple of days. With less than 9 minutes to go to the end of the 5th day of 2018, I am still nowhere near the 'organised daily framework' that I've been aspiring to achieve for the past so many years. With so much data gathered since 2005 on this region and its surroundings, the lack of analytical tools is the least of my concerns at the moment. There are far more pressing issues at hand.

I will get there though, sooner rather than later. What may appear cryptic at the moment, will gradually unravel. The battle must now be fought in the public sphere, in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...