I am writing this up at about the same time as yesterday - that is - in the last quarter of an hour of the day. A lot is experienced during the course of the day, even on days when there is little public activity to write about.
Each day brings new and sometimes repeated examples of trial and tribulation. Each day provides ample examples of the relative strengths and weaknesses of our society.
A Journey in Jammu Kashmir & Allied areas (JKA)............................ from Subject to Citizen .........autocracy to democracy .........Dogra Raaj to Awaami Raaj .........1947 CE to........................... #WhiteFlags #Neutrality #WaterManagement #MirpurtoLondonviaCentralAsia
Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Diary (DD) - Day 275 of 2026
1234hrs: Day 120 and one thing is very clear, whatever solution transpires out of this conflict will have been indigenously created by the p...
-
1128hrs: Countdown to end of 2025: 64 days Along with the various activities I do on a daily basis, as of yesterday I have added a daily 2 m...
-
Muhammad Ali Murtaza in his unsealed coffin Kotli – Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Thu. 21/02/13 Born in Lahore to a Sufi (Br...
No comments:
Post a Comment