Visitors

Friday 25 October 2019

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 298 of 2019

0927hrs:

The following event last night was a continuation of a series of public activities in AJK, since the 5th of August 2019:


......

The following news item was based on an interview I gave this morning, in reference to the importance of why a local IG (Inspector General) is needed to guarantee AJK's security:



Here is that interview:



......

Our message to all concerned:




.......


Can we generate such seriousness in public interest here in AJK?




.......


As dusk beckoned and ignorance of the powers-that-be in AJK persisted, I was forced into action:




Here's a more detailed explanation of why I'm protesting in the manner that I am:



This is about 2 hours into my protest:



......

The following interview was the sole interview conducted of me while I was perched up about 35 feet above the ground in Laal Chowk:



...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Diary (DD) - Day 88 of 2024

1942hrs: My performance wasn't as good and sweet as last night. However, I did try and sleep at midnight and got up at 0300hrs. Went bac...